OWNER/ BUILDER: Bob Webb
* 1973 CB750 Engine
* 1970 Amen Savior "EASY RIDE" Frame with NEW stainless
steel parts on rear assembly.
* Was origionaly set up for a Kawasaki 750 motor
but redone for the CB750-4
* Dyna Coils and Electronic ignition and custom
Voltage regulator and rectifier.
* 3 1/2 gallon Mustang tank.
* Custom finned engine covers where needed.
* Custom Forward controls.
* Springer is of unknown origion but looks to be
just the right length for my chop.
* 21 inch mini brake front wheel with a 80/90-21
* Harley 16 inch - 13 spoke rear rim with 140/90-16
* Kawasaki Voyager handlebars. infinately adjustable
* 1 inch base piece and 7/8 for grips and controls
with skull end grips.
* One of a kind, CROSSED COBRA riders pegs.
* 2 into 1 exhaust running down both sides with
* Frame powercoated Corvette RED.
* Custom rear disk setup with 4 puck caliper and
* Custome Paint and Graphics by a guy I found on
Ebay for a REALLY DECENT PRICE
($350.00 for the gas tank, oil
tank, and fender.)
Spiderchopper has been in two bike shows and took SECOND PLACE in it's
class in both shows. Not bad for my first hand at building a CHOPPER. Yep,
I'm pretty pround of how SHE came out. Thanks in a big part to Hondachopper.com
for all the support and help from everyone. When I started my "CHOPPER"
my wife didn't think it would EVER get finished. I fooled her for sure.
Well almost. I don't think it will ever be "FINISHED".